An Easy Way to Level Up
If asked just about anyone if they wanted to get to their next level of success or potential, they would tell me "Yes!" So, if that is the case, why do so few actually level up in their lives?
The reasons are many, but it usually comes down to a few main ones. Here they are:
I think everyone has faced these issues in the pursuit of personal growth. But, how do you overcome them? Better yet, how can you make it easy to overcome them? I've found a few simple ways to do this.
First, you do need to be clear on what your next level looks like so you need to take some time to think it through. Spend 30-60 minutes with a notepad and write out what the next level looks like for you. Challenge yourself. Ask yourself "why?" Ask yourself if you are holding anything back. The important thing is that at the end of this time, you should have a much clearer picture of the what your next level looks like and things you need to do to get there. This will get you focused.
Second, remember the 80/20 rule. In this case, 20% of the things you need to do to reach your next level are much more important than the rest, the 80%. Focus on just actioning on those items. Once you have done them, then move on to others. This will keep you from being overwhelmed.
Third, automate your success. In every way possible, you should strive to remove roadblocks or obstacles that you percieve will hurt your chances of leveling up. For example, if you know that you need to get up earlier and eat a healthy breakfast to get you on the right path to reach your goal, you can automate this by scheduling breakfast to be delivered to you at your home or office at 7am. By doing this, you give yourself a deadline to get up by and get going and take the hassle of preparing a healthy breakfast off your plate. Another example would be freeing up time in your day to focus on the tasks needed to reach your goal. You can do this by blocking off time on your calendar so no one can take that time and setting a reminder alarm to focus on your important task.
As you start to think about it, there are a lot of ways to automate and remove the lower priority items or busy tasks in your life, so you can focus on the most important. You know what your time is worth, so make sure you are maximizing your time for your value. Getting clear on what you want, focusing on the most important things to get you there, and automating and outsourcing where possible makes it much easier for you to level up and reach your true potential.
6/29/2022 02:41:58 am
As you start to think about it, there are a lot of ways to automate and remove the lower priority items or busy tasks in your life
Leave a Reply.
Click Below to Join Misfit Nation and Get Your Free Copy of "The Top 10 Lessons to Thrive and Succeed!"
Follow Misfit on Twitter!